Singles Ride - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Singles Ride

This is a discussion on Singles Ride within the SF Group Rides forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by sledneck1978 Originally Posted by MuscleD Originally Posted by Ryan2 Originally Posted by MuscleD Originally Posted by sledneck1978 I'm sure all the single ...

"); }
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Singles Ride

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by sledneck1978
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan2
    I'm sure all the single guys would be down for a ride where a bunch of single women went LOL. Good luck with that though but it won't happen, guarneteed. The majority of women in this sport (with a few rare exceptions) are in it because of their husband or boyfriend. Not trying to be sexist but let's be honest, when is last time any of us have been on the side of trail and seen a decent looking single chick alone or with only other single women...it just doesn't happen.
    It does happen! ... Once haha. I stopped at a bar amd these 5 nice sleds pull up, and there all chicks! Cute chicks to add! It was heaven..

And how many beers did you have?! Lol!!

WTF Sledneck1978, Willie advised that you "Tarzan" and no Jane, and you swing both ways in the Winter months!!! And it 'cz you got a real off.trail sled now!!!!

None I wasnt 21 yet haha besides I dont drink and ride. Will I see that again? Probably not. But id like to know where they came from haha but who knows maybe they were lez or something.

What's wrong with a "lez" as you call them? You may get more than you bargained for lol. Any dike that rode sleds would probably have a mullet and a deep voice though...disgusting ya know. Nothin wrong with a lipstick lez that goes both ways though....

is 1.75 46.5% should be a good
    weekend

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan2
    I'm sure all the single guys would be down for a ride where a bunch of single women went LOL. Good luck with that though but it won't happen, guarneteed. The majority of women in this sport (with a few rare exceptions) are in it because of their husband or boyfriend. Not trying to be sexist but let's be honest, when is last time any of us have been on the side of trail and seen a decent looking single chick alone or with only other single women...it just doesn't happen.
    It does happen! ... Once haha. I stopped at a bar amd these 5 nice sleds pull up, and there all chicks! Cute chicks to add! It was heaven...

And how many beers did you have?! Lol!!!

None I wasnt 21 yet haha besides I dont drink and ride. Will I see that again? Probably not. But id like to know where they came from haha but who knows maybe they were lez or something.

What's wrong with a "lez" as you call them? You may get more than you bargained for lol. Any dike that rode sleds would probably have a mullet and a deep voice though...disgusting ya know. Nothin wrong with a lipstick lez that goes both ways though....
    Because a true lesbian doesnt bang dudes. So theres no point in going for lez chicks. Now ill go for bi chicks thats more like it. Ive dated a bi girl for over a year.. It was a good time haha but ill never date a bi girl again.

is has upgraded to an 09
    Crossfire R800

Member #
    We had stopped in Gay,MI and there were these two girls who were by themselves and we saw them again in Lac LaBelle. My aunt use to ride since she was a kid but she doesn't ride anymore. Yes, there are girls who do ride.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofkings
    We had stopped in Gay,MI and there were these two girls who were by themselves and we saw them again in Lac LaBelle. My aunt use to ride since she was a kid but she doesn't ride anymore. Yes, there are girls who do ride.
    Post a pic of your aunt naked...we'll decide jk

Semper Fi
    This user has no status.

Member #
    ^^lmfao!!!!

is Imagine if this 2 days of rain
    was at 20 degrees....

Member #
    Not trying to be sexist but let's be honest, when is last time any of us have been on the side of trail and seen a decent looking single chick alone or with only other single women...it just doesn't happen.
    Reminds me of this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLB-uMPj27s

Don't worry, us guys will catch our break someday.....

is excited to start my build

Member #
    there are some daddy's girls out there who ride as a family they are sometimes single , hot , and ride sled but remember 15 will get you 30...

chick with an attitude
    is snowing coming and i have no
    sled down here

Member #
    i'm 19. a girl. my dad took me snowmobiling. i got hooked. i care about it more than him. i also can be found on the trails alone...im a not f**king daddys girl..u guys are being sexist [email protected]

This user has no status.

Member #
    ^we were talking about straight girls, not crabby ass lesbians...

is http://www.ustream.tv/decorahe
    agles

Member #
    ^and single men, not married ones...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links