Tug Hill Group Ride? - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Tug Hill Group Ride?

This is a discussion on Tug Hill Group Ride? within the SF Group Rides forums, part of the General category; You're supposed to register the sled in whatever state you ride it in, but I've never seen anyone get a ticket for it in NY....

"); }
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tug Hill Group Ride?

This user has no status.

Member #
    You're supposed to register the sled in whatever state you ride it in, but I've never seen anyone get a ticket for it in NY.

is Waiting for snow!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly_old_Poo_kid
    You're supposed to register the sled in whatever state you ride it in, but I've never seen anyone get a ticket for it in NY.
    I was in lake George once and the cops there are dicks and I saw one giving a guy from vt a ticket for not having the correct paperwork I'm assuming registration and he was gonna follow the guy to his truck to make sure he got off the trails!

is thiniking you can't fix
    stupid...

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly_old_Poo_kid
    I was in lake George once and the cops there are dicks and I saw one giving a guy from vt a ticket for not having the correct paperwork I'm assuming registration and he was gonna follow the guy to his truck to make sure he got off the trails!
    Yup that sounds like LG DEC although I'm surprised they let him ride of and didn't tow it...

is servicing the sleds

Member #
    agreed on the weather....lets see how things start out and do as others suggested and plan 2 weeks out....also if anyone is riding and wants to ride as a group, post here and anyone interested can chime in....

is @ 300 miles for the season and
    looking for more!!!

Member #
    I made a topic about this like 6 months ago.. But, I would be in for a ride. It also depends on the weekend though too because I work every other weekend. We haven't had a ride in nearly two seasons!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links