Singles ride 2012/2013 - Page 9
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Singles ride 2012/2013

This is a discussion on Singles ride 2012/2013 within the SF Group Rides forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by Tizzle212 Never said i didnt need a man and was trying to set up a singles ride to actually mybe meet a ...

"); }
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Singles ride 2012/2013

Administrator
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzle212
    Never said i didnt need a man and was trying to set up a singles ride to actually mybe meet a guy that is into this sport too... But then a douchtard like you chimes in with your low life comments and stupid childish remarks. grow the hell up.... Bull dike reallly?(R)(R) Lmfao!!!!!! come on thats what u come up with dude....hahahahahahahahaha Literally what a sad case... [Disappointed]
    So you're upset about "childish remarks" but you called him a "douchtard" and a "sad case".

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I half expect a reply saying "Well he said it first", so to counter that before you even say it, if you were so much more mature and level headed, you'd ignore the comments you don't like.

Also next time if you're looking for a man, try match.com

Super Moderator
    is gonna climb some trees. It's
    bow season!

Member #
    those pictures from last year???

this webcam live stream doesn't show anywhere close to 12" of snow on the ground on the west side of Gaylord

http://www.snowmancam.com/640x480.htm

and the local trail report shows

Gaylord Snowmobile Trail Report Updated Daily
    Welcome Snowmobilers

Trail Report: Dec 12th, 2012 @ 8:47 am

The snowmobile trails are officially open but in poor condition. Well it did snow in the Gaylord Area ~ we received about 2 - 3 inches of new snow over the weekend ~ received about 2 inches of snow Tuesday night! Always check back here for updates!

http://www.gaylordmichigan.net/snowmobile-trail-report-114/

is Hey.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by rev500ss
    those pictures from last year???

this webcam live stream doesn't show anywhere close to 12" of snow on the ground on the west side of Gaylord

http://www.snowmancam.com/640x480.htm

and the local trail report shows

Gaylord Snowmobile Trail Report Updated Daily
    Welcome Snowmobilers

Trail Report: Dec 12th, 2012 @ 8:47 am

The snowmobile trails are officially open but in poor condition. Well it did snow in the Gaylord Area ~ we received about 2 - 3 inches of new snow over the weekend ~ received about 2 inches of snow Tuesday night! Always check back here for updates!

http://www.gaylordmichigan.net/snowmobile-trail-report-114/
    Ultimate Creeper..[:0]

Super Moderator
    is gonna climb some trees. It's
    bow season!

Member #
    far from being an Ultimate Creeper, srx_600 just like to know what the snow conditions really are up there before I make a 7 hour trip.

is Waiting...

Member #
    Gaylord got a foot my friend who lives up there sent me a picture today just need to get that base and its rock and roll time!!!! Im super geeked!

Ty for the support btw

Quote Originally Posted by KRSS144
    [box][lurker]

So anyone figure out when we are riding????

I think people on here have been waiting for snow for to long that it gets to their head. Get all excited seeing a female on here and it all of a sudden becomes an X rated forum. Its great to have women in this sport and need more of them. By the looks you can hold your own and for that you are gaining respect.

Never said i didnt need a man and was trying to set up a singles ride to actually mybe meet a guy that is into this sport too... But then a douchtard like you chimes in with your low life comments and stupid childish remarks. grow the hell up.... Bull dike reallly?(R)(R) Lmfao!!!!!! come on thats what u come up with dude....hahahahahahahahaha Literally what a sad case... [Disappointed]

Quote Originally Posted by sledneck1978
    I just dont take crap from anyone!!! The many crued comments only made the guys look like total losers... I laughed at the childish immaturity of it all cause these are supossed to be grown ass men???? Lol haha sounds more like some ammatures to me...

Thanks for the guys who were decent and actually normal & nice that sure as hell gets you into better conversation then where this whole topic went [thumb]
    Save it Wonder Woman! We were just messin around and if you can't take a joke (which obviously you cant) then you can crawl back into your "I'm the best, I don't need no man, I'm a bull dike" cave.
    Have your friend keep in touch with the snow report. By the looks of it winter wont be in MI til next week. Lucky to ride before Christmas. Do you know if Boyne is open? I should do some skiing/snowboarding while we are waiting. Do you know when Tip Up is happening? My buddy wants to build a big ice shanty and stay up there for a week.

is waiting for the white gold
    now!

Member #
    around the 18th of january i seen

is waiting for the white gold
    now!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ridingthe600edge
    around the 18th of january i seen 18th-20th, 25th-27th
    http://www.visithoughtonlake.com/tipuptown.shtml

is Proud owner of a yard full of
    snow!

Member #
    I will never forget one time riding Highmarket NY, myself and a few friends saw a B-E-A-utiful girl sitting at the bar. None of us approached figuring there was a guy floating around she was with. When we noticed her suiting up, she walked out and rode off alone. We got dressed and in pursuit as fast as we could and couldn’t catch up, and believe me we tried. Never saw her again. Don’t know if she turned off somewhere or just smoked us...
    Wish I could go, Not single and am in NY... Never going to get snow here!!

This user has no status.

Member #

Tip up town is a go... Last two weekends in Jan.

Gaylord got a foot my friend who lives up there sent me a picture today just need to get that base and its rock and roll time!!!! Im super geeked!

Ty for the support btw

[box][lurker]

So anyone figure out when we are riding????

I think people on here have been waiting for snow for to long that it gets to their head. Get all excited seeing a female on here and it all of a sudden becomes an X rated forum. Its great to have women in this sport and need more of them. By the looks you can hold your own and for that you are gaining respect.

Quote Originally Posted by sledneck1978
    I just dont take crap from anyone!!! The many crued comments only made the guys look like total losers... I laughed at the childish immaturity of it all cause these are supossed to be grown ass men???? Lol haha sounds more like some ammatures to me...

Thanks for the guys who were decent and actually normal & nice that sure as hell gets you into better conversation then where this whole topic went [thumb]
    Save it Wonder Woman! We were just messin around and if you can't take a joke (which obviously you cant) then you can crawl back into your "I'm the best, I don't need no man, I'm a bull dike" cave.
    Have your friend keep in touch with the snow report. By the looks of it winter wont be in MI til next week. Lucky to ride before Christmas. Do you know if Boyne is open? I should do some skiing/snowboarding while we are waiting. Do you know when Tip Up is happening? My buddy wants to build a big ice shanty and stay up there for a week.

is I have a 92 wild cat it has a
    new track with 1 inch lugs
    what is the longest stud this
    sled will take?

Member #
    Well i noticed last year someone post about a singles snomobile ride. Im the single girl who rides with the best of them! Problem is that i ride with a majority of my guy friends so when we go places men dont approach me because they figure im dating or married to one of the guys... It sucks for me because id love to meet a guy that enjoys my favorite hobby like i do. Im from michigan metro detroit area and ride out of Gaylord area alot. Id love to plan a ride of some sort for single riders! Im 31 and single and would love to actually meet someone someday lol!! []

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links