Important Security Update!
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Important Security Update! within the Snowmobilefanatics.com Site Help and Support forums, part of the General Discussion category; <div class="truncate-wrap"> <div class="msg-wrap"> <div class="msg-wrap">Great News! We are happy to announce we are improving security across our network and adding Secure Sockets Layer or ...

"); }

Thread: Important Security Update!

Administrator
    This user has no status.

Member #

<div class="truncate-wrap">
    <div class="msg-wrap">
    <div class="msg-wrap">Great News!
    We are happy to announce we are improving security across our network and adding Secure Sockets Layer or SSL to the site. This means going forward you'll see Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS); the secure version of HTTP, the protocol used to send data between your browser and the website that you are connected to. This means all communications between your browser and the website will have another layer of encryption. We take the security of your data seriously so updates like this do happen from time to time. There is no downtime or major issues anticipated in this change. If you do notice anything about the site operating not as it should please make sure we are the first to know. You can send a PM to this account with details and we can investigate. Thanks, and if you have any questions about this let me know.
    -Your Admin Team</div>

</div>
    </div>

This user has no status.

Member #
    Now I just looked and don't see the HTTPS with my existing link that I use all the time.

So I ran the GOOGLE search for SF and clicked on the GOOGLE link and still didn't see it

This is what came up both times NO S AFTER YOU CLICK ON THIS LINK

https://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/fo...ty-update.html
    Last edited by SnoKing; 06-15-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Administrator
    is Something something, Danger
    Zone!

Member #
    This was mass posted along the sites we were adding it to and doing testing for, but some of the sites had to be moved around due to scheduling.

When SSL is added and we're doing some tests, we respond to this thread to ensure the community is update to when it goes live.

We'll get it sorted. Keep an eye for a response to this thread and it'll let you know when its live.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links