New to the Forum
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

New to the Forum

This is a discussion on New to the Forum within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Site and Forum category; My name's Andy. I live in NE Oregon and have watched people load sleds every winter. I'm a school trained Harley mechanic, but I've always ...

"); }

Thread: New to the Forum

This user has no status.

Member #

New to the Forum

My name's Andy. I live in NE Oregon and have watched people load sleds every winter. I'm a school trained Harley mechanic, but I've always wanted a snowmobile. Yesterday I went and looked at 2 1992 Polaris Indy 500s with trailer. They are in remarkable shape for their age. They started on second and third pull respectively. They were cold prior to the 'demo'. Both hoods are flawless, no cracks or dents. One windshield is broken and the other will probably need replaced too. Between the two of them they have 1800 miles total. The trailer is a Chinook Sportrailer, a tilt. So last night I ordered all the manuals for them and I hope to get them this week.

Super Moderator
    is ND Meatball Crew

Member #
    Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the sport! It sounds like you're getting your feet wet with a couple clean units.
    2016 Polaris Pro-RMK 800 163"
    1998 Arctic Cat ZR 600 EFI "Custom"
    1996 Ski-Doo Formula III 600

A mountain lion roaming the prairie found a bull, killed it and ate the entire bull. With a heavy belly, unable to walk, the lion laid in the tall grass moaning and roaring. Soon a hunter, attracted by the roaring, shot and killed the lion.
    Moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links