Hello From The Mitten!
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hello From The Mitten!

This is a discussion on Hello From The Mitten! within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Site and Forum category; Hi Guys, I am new to the forum and the sport of snowmobiling! I am excited to ride and learn more about the sport! I ...

"); }

Thread: Hello From The Mitten!

This user has no status.

Member #

Hello From The Mitten!

Hi Guys, I am new to the forum and the sport of snowmobiling! I am excited to ride and learn more about the sport! I am from Michigan and will be riding in the Upper Peninsula so if you guys have any trails or any other tips I'm all ears. I have ridden all types of power sports from street bikes, dirt bikes, atvs, jet skis but no snowmobiles until this season! Me and my buddy went half on 2 XC 700's so that is what we will be riding. From the little research I did it seems that Polaris 700 engine is one of the most reliable, also both skis for their years were very well meticulously maintained so I think they will server us very well!

This user has no status.

Member #
    Welcome to the sport. Michigan has a lot of great trails to ride. Download the Polaris Ride Command app. It is a great tool for trail riding in Michigan. There are also maps you can print out on the Michigan DNR website.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links