Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Hi there !!!

691 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  SnoKing 
#1 ·
New here folks and Just in the process of purchasing my FIRST sled. Wanted one since a child now finally getting the exact one Ive always wanted. I went with a 1994 Polaris XLT SKS 580. My questions are, i cant seem to find the EXACT color of the wheels on the back that would be original color. Some are purple, some are blue, some are red and some are black. Does anyone have an idea what color it should be for that same model above? Also, were the front springs purple ,blue or black? Ive googled lots but all models seem to be different colors and Im not sure which is which. Last one, and as far as the seat that says ( Polaris ) at the rear, what color should that label be purple, or white, or the label with the race flags. Ive looked this all up but they are all different and im confused lol. Thx if anyone could help.

#4 ·
With that being a 94 it qualifies as as a Vintage sled. If you haven't already contacted Vintage places (guys) give that a try.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_yl...8&fr2=rs-bottom,p:s,v:w,m:at-s&fr=yhs-invalid

If I get any other ideas I'll post them.

Here are the sleds I owned during that period.

1990 Original RXL
1992 500 EFI SKS
1993 RXL SKS
1995 RXL
1997 Ultra Touring

Good luck and stay safe out there.

#5 ·
Thx folks GOT IT !!! Found a brochure online and it states it as having purple rear wheels and purple Polaris on seat. Thx for the help! Im new to sledding as this is my first sled ever so im sure ill be on here lots. Just trying to find front purple springs now!

#7 ·
Yes I was thinking exact same thing, however, I did manage to find purple suspension springs online by just googling purple suspension springs lol. Ironically they are the EXACT same color as original polaris. Now figuring out spring size and see if it is similar and will fit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.