Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sled has the prem only light. I bought it blown up and and just got it put together and took it for the first ride last night. For the first 100 miles the prem only light would flicker when I throttled it. We stopped at a gas station and i put the third tank of gas in and the prem only light stayed on solid for the next 50 miles. The oil light came on about 5 miles from home so I opened the hood quick with the sled still running just to make sure I had enough, I close the hood and the light did not come on for the rest of the ride no matter how hard I ran it. This sled does not have the option of premium or reg on the ignition. Should the light just be on all the time, maybe there is just a loose connection?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This sled does not give the option on the key for reg or prem. should the light be on all the time or does it come on when there is a problem, like low octane, bad gas, running lean. I cant figure out how the CDI would be able to pick up any of these situations but I just want to make sure. I understand that other XC's have the option of reg or prem and when prem is selected on the key the light comes on, mine has no options on the key.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts