Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking at both these sleds the 600 has just under 4k on it and and the guy is asking $1800 for it the 670 has around the same number if miles and the guy is also asking $1800. I was wondering what the differance between the 600 and the 670 is. Is one of them better? More reliable? Easier to work on? Just testing the waters wanted some input.
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
you are comparing apples to carrots!
The 670 is a S2000 chasse, the engine is a rotary valve engine, and the ergonomics are older
The 600 is the ZX chasse, the engine is a case reed engine, the overall ergonomics are more advanced than the S chasse, and a lower center of gravity since the reed engine allows the engine to be lower in the frame
My preference is the 670, the rotary engines are strong and less electronics, as far as reliability....... they are older sleds and new ones find time in a shop

·
Registered
172 Posts
In my opinion the 670 is a little over priced for what I see them go for around here. I would say the 670 will definitely be easier to work on and they are both reliable sleds. Depends which chassis you prefer and the 670 will most likely outrun 600. It all depends what you are comfortable on. I have a 98 mxz 500 if you are interested in a 500.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts