Snowmobile Fanatics banner

01 mxz x 440 Gas Question

1K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Saganaga 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if you have to mix your gas for this sled, cause I know that earlier models did'nt have oil injection?? Oh, Anyone know anything about these in general too? are they pretty sweet?

#2 ·
no you dont have to mix the gas for your sled.

#9 ·
you'll love the 01 mxzx, first time i rode one it was my nieghbors, i was totally impressed, clutched really aggresive from the factory, killer torque with a decent top end for a small cc sled. they are a good time in the ditches or rough trails, they rev like a dirt bike and are extremely light, lots of fun[:D]

#11 ·
You will like it Saganaga,
Two of my buddies have one. They pull real strong and feel very nimble. Just make sure the one your looking at doesnt have High Compression heads. When my buddy got his the guy he bought it from forgot to take the high compression heads off... We didnt know and wouldnt you know it, i had to tow him home. Or if you keep the high compression heads on make sure you get the right fuel... ;-)

#14 ·
I think most race sleds come only with a tachometer, If it was a sno X sled, it most likely doesn't have a speedo, added weight for nothing on a racetrack.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.