Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting out my 01 800 xcsp. The track, pipe, riser and handlebars are sold. I will post more pics soon when i come home from school. Let me know what you need and i will give you the price. Or if you want to know more about the sled.
Vehicle Auto part Car Engine Motorcycle

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Auto part Engine

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Grass Car

Cobalt blue Lawn Grass Electric blue Plant

Vehicle Grass Snowmobile Tree Racing

Attachments

· Registered
9,987 Posts
Got paperwork for the sled? I'm interested in a cheap edge chassis to start a new project with..

· Registered
566 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Got paperwork for the sled? I'm interested in a cheap edge chassis to start a new project with..
thats not an edge thats a gen ll chassis........or maybe not maybe it is but its non ves idk ask polaris man he knows his sleds better than i do

· Registered
2,659 Posts
^^^^^That's an edge chassis.

· Registered
9,987 Posts
quick said:
thats not an edge thats a gen ll chassis........or maybe not maybe it is but its non ves idk ask polaris man he knows his sleds better than i do
Straight from my chassis list..

Edge Chassis:
Indy 800 XC/SP 2001-2005

I want the chassis, hood and front suspension only, no motor or skid, seat, windshield.

It's going to get a long track, lightweight tunnel and turboed triple and get used for hill drags.. Starting from the ground up, and taking my time.

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im looking at 1000 for the motor it runs strong start 1st to second pull every time. Yes its an edge chassis in 01 all the 800's were non ves. Yes i do have the paper work for the sled shoot me an offer and i will let you know... The motor also has a comet clutch on it my brother took it out and i got a call and the cam arm bearings seized and ruin the heelclickers so he bought this clutch for it.

And if you kno what edges look like i think you could tell its and edge

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my exhaust that i had welded blew a hole in the pipe, the track was ripped and the clutch is done.. figured instead of replacing it all i would just part it out so i can get some money for school

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.