Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrite soo i was ripping around on the sled the other night just around my shop and the temp light came. on soo i quickly turned the sled off and put it in the shop. openned the hood and there is anti-freeze all over not sure where it is coming from. but i topped up my anti freeze and the sled runs fine up too 7000 rpms and then bogs out any ideas on why my sleds running like sh*t could it be the head gasket theres no anti-freeze leekage around it. any ideas on where i should start to fix this problem... thanks[:)]

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I had the same problem with my 01. Check the coolent line underneith the motor, I think it rubs on the motor mount and rubs a hole in the line. Your engine shouldnt be hurt as the sled should cut out when it over heats, take a compression test to be sure.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks i will do that another thing is. i took the sled out the next day and was only getting 7000rmps out of it..that could be a bad sighn im guessing?

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Have you cleaned your powervalves in the last 500 miles? Make sure your carbs are clean,otherwise im guessing its a broken clutch spring or something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts