Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we got busy this past weekend, and completed the 01 RMK suspension project. It was not as EXTREME as the 98 RMK, but took just as long to complete. We COMPLETELY shined the rails ( even took off the cast break along the top of the rail) and totally cleaned up all the assorted parts (all 94 of them) and painted and clear coated all visible parts. All in all, pretty happy with the results. Tell us what you think!
/snofan/../images/users/snoquest/01 RMK Begining.JPG/snofan/../images/users/snoquest/01 RMK W rear.JPG/snofan/../images/users/snoquest/01 RMK Complete Side.JPG/snofan/../images/users/snoquest/01 RMK Complete Back.JPG

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Sweet! I would be reluctant to use those. You know how they have show cars and bikes? Do they have show snowmobiles too? Not that I could see the point, but your stuff could be there if they did.

·
Registered
581 Posts
u should put some pics on here when u get it back in the sled so we could see. id like to get my tunnel polished sometime. anyone know price ranges?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
CheckeredIndy,

The cost is a little elbow grease and 8 bucks for some aluminum compound/polish.
You can make them shine like chrome.

Snoquest,

Both of the skids you have done look great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts