Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys was riding today and my coolant light was flashing.I counted it would flash 3 times then pause and flash 3 times again the whole time riding it.I dont have a manual for it is it some diag. code flashing. thanks for any help

· Registered
368 Posts
does it flash one long and then three short flashes? thats the closest code to your discription, its telling you that the temp sensor is bad or there is a short in the wire. havent seen it on the srx yet, but a bunch of 01 mtn maxs have had the wires that connect to the sensor pinch and break, right at the sensor. wiggle the wires there and see if it goes away. or test the sensor itself.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snowdad4 said:
does it flash one long and then three short flashes? thats the closest code to your discription, its telling you that the temp sensor is bad or there is a short in the wire. havent seen it on the srx yet, but a bunch of 01 mtn maxs have had the wires that connect to the sensor pinch and break, right at the sensor. wiggle the wires there and see if it goes away. or test the sensor itself.
That is exactly what it does ,im gonna have to look into it today.If i test the sensor how many ohms should it have just so i know what to look for. Thanks for the help much appreciated

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.