Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my buddy just pick a sled a 02 edge x 600 but the weird thing is it doesnt seem to have any of the options that i tought the x got like clickers and the running boards did the x's come with out them?

·
Registered
234 Posts
weeps350 said:
ok my buddy just pick a sled a 02 edge x 600 but the weird thing is it doesnt seem to have any of the options that i tought the x got like clickers and the running boards did the x's come with out them?
Edge X was just a decal package / color for the spring models.

Saw a picture of your new sled on a different thread, it's not a Edge X. Great price, none the less!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yae it not that sled iam talking about its my buddy's sled iam wondering about? but thanks for the info

the main thing that made us wonder is his sled does have the running board supports like all the other edge x i seen do so thats y i was wondering

·
Registered
94 Posts
There is an '02 Edge X 600 in our riding group and it does have the running board supports and clicker shocks. Hmmmm...not sure unless some didn't come with them?

·
Registered
918 Posts
THe X package came with all the goodies im pretty sure. a previous owner probably just bought a blue hood and slaped X stickers on it. You could always check the vin to be sure.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
My 01 EDGE x, if it helps

·
Registered
234 Posts
motodeficient said:
The X package was more than just a decal package. It adds tunnel supports and a clicker rear shock as well.
A clicker was a upgrade, Ryde was standard on the Edge X.

The only thing you couldn't order with a XCSP, is the graphics package and some colors (blue/yellow and black/yellow) of the Edge X.

·
Registered
123 Posts
my brother had a 02 edge x. it all depend how the original owner ordered it. the x just means it was snow checked. he got it specially made for him. so if he didn't order some things it wouldn't be on the sled. my brothers had the decaling raised up and the screens and running board edge is yellow but it has the fox shocks and no running board brackets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We just sold our 02 Blue and yellow 600 Edge X.
It was snowchecked with electric start, reverse, and M10 suspension.
It also had the yellow braces on the running boards & yellow trim everywhere, toe loops, the seat, yellow hood screens as well as the decal package.
It also had a yellow x on a black snowflap, but that got replaced when the polaris dealer did the upgrade for overheating. There was a bulletin at one time.

Polaris added a longer snowflap, a tunnel cooler & swapped out the coolant bottle.
Prior to this, the sled had a tendancy to overheat in low snow conditions.
We did have Ryde shocks up front.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Yeah it was a snow check so there was alot of different options the buyer could have. like shock options, colors, edge or m-10 rear that kind of stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts