Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was looking to see if anyone with an upgraded reed system notice a difference on the sled! I have a couple cracks in the stock reed boot and its worrying me a bit to letting air into the engine and making it run to hot etc. Anyways i looking into stock reed cages cause on my sled the boot and cage is all in one assembly which sucks, but anyways the stock ones are worth just as much if not more then the vforce 3 reeds. Do they make a difference?? and what have you noticed etc with the changes??? Thanks for the advice!!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
If the stock ones are the same or more expensive i would just get V's. Not gonna notice a difference i don't think. If you just have to replace the petals go with Boyesen. Try and find a junk sled to get them off of, or try ebay, should be much cheaper. Someone might have some on here as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea i can't just change the petals cause the reed and boot is all in one and yes the stock ones are more then the v-force. Thanks for the info though

·
Registered
175 Posts
I would say go for them, I have them on the last three sleds I have owned and love the throttle response with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts