Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a sled I want so i'm going to try and sell the pro x. its 440 liquid, stock and race gas tank, pump and 110 gas heads, 2 gearings, seat just redone, crome windshield, nice looking sled runs great just have always wanted a zr.PM with intrest or ?s. Looking for $2300. [attachment=42386][attachment=42383][attachment=50714][attachment=50716][attachment=50717][attachment=50718][attachment=50722][attachment=50726][attachment=50727]

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
i have a 98 zr 600 with almost 1800 miles on it. its black and has a small rip in the seat. it has all the decals on it. i just installed a new rear kimpex pro gold shock. i was wondering if you would be interested in a trade. i live in michigan. let me know if you are interested or not. you can ask any other questions to. thanks. hope to hear from you.

·
Registered
416 Posts
does it have oil injection? i'm looking for a sled like this, but i dont want to deal with mixing gas so much, and i'd have to check with my dad about selling our other sled first

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope no oil inj. it is possible to put on but its expensive and alot of work. easier just mixing

still 4 sale needs to go.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Originally posted by sledn4ever
[br]nope no oil inj. it is possible to put on but its expensive and alot of work. easier just mixing

still 4 sale needs to go.
$200 max, probably less then $100. Pumps can be found dirt cheap, along with oil bottles.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok well there you have it. i was under the impression it required more than that. still i'vee had oil get to thick at -40 and not pump right as a result the motor melted down due to no lube. the mixing is a bonus so that wont happen

·
Registered
85 Posts
i got ur message and if u can drive it here i would love that
can u get me some pictures of whats wrong with it so i can understand it a little bit better

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
any serious offers? good sled yet but i want a bigger cat. will consider zr trades if i get contacted back after being offered them.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
have you ever melted your motor?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts