Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some opinions. last year i broke a front shock and broke a rear remote line. got the rear rebuilt and got 2 fronts off ebay, last week i went to put it back together and seen both fronts were leaking, i emailed the guy to see if he will pay for at least one rebuild since he said they were used very little and didnt need rebuilt.initially i wanted to go with a 7 or 800 engine since i will be paying off the sled soon. should i keep dumping money into it, with shocks, motor and whatever else, or should i sell it as is? if so what do you think it is worth? thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
A five year old performance sled that needs new or rebuilt shocks doesn't exactly sound like a money pit to me. Especially since it sounds like your pretty hard on it. I guess it depends on what else you see it needing in the near future.
As for selling it and getting something new. How much money do you have? It sounds like you're used to the payments on your Pro-X, can you afford more? Do you need the extra $$$ every month?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts