Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ! i have a viper 02 and last winter i broke the track...she rip appart at 90milles/h !so i replace it and try it last winter and everything was running good. couple days ago i started for a drive and somethings fuck. When i pull brake lever brakelight and headlight turn off and my digital gauge turn off too. As soon i release it everything turn on but sometime warning light stay on and motor don`t run good(he did cut fire one time and idle stay high for few second each time the warning light is on)''when the warning light desepear,motor run perfect !!!! please give me an idea for what that can be !tanks

·
Registered
669 Posts
check the wire going to the brake light under the seat, 10 to 1 it wore through and is shorting against the tunnel.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stringcheese said:
check the wire going to the brake light under the seat, 10 to 1 it wore through and is shorting against the tunnel.
hi buddy , excuse me but i don t know what you mean by (10 to 1 it wore through)can u explain me little bit more on this... tanks man !!

flatlander_summit said:
Sounds like you're having stator problems.
hum maybe , but how u check if the stator is good ??

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ohm meter get a clymer book its like a hayes manual for a truck or car it will tell u what the readings should be for your stator

I have 1 for my 00 v-max if u want the readings of that they should be about th same write back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts