Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can find a red headlight cover for my 02 xc sp i can only find blue black or yellow.. thank you

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xcsp_rider said:
use black or yellow becuz red is dangerous oncoming sledders will think its your tail light. dennis kirk is a good site
that is very true but its mostly for looks along with red underglow

·
Registered
10 Posts
How long have you had your xcsp. I just bought a 600 havn't ridden it. What do you think about this model overall. Had any problems?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thewiz said:
How long have you had your xcsp. I just bought a 600 havn't ridden it. What do you think about this model overall. Had any problems?
I had it for about a year excelent machine the only problem i had was over heating but i changed my thermostat and put my snowflap back on and it never did it again.. Other than that great sled...

xcsp_rider said:
red02xcsp600 said:
xcsp_rider said:
use black or yellow becuz red is dangerous oncoming sledders will think its your tail light. dennis kirk is a good site
that is very true but its mostly for looks along with red underglow
Yes i agree looks very Badass
I do alot more ditch banging and field riding than the trails so im not too worried about it.. but yeah its gonna look badass

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have heard of the overheating problem with this sled. Did you put a different thermostat(upgraded/temprange) or replace with a new OEM one.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thewiz said:
I have heard of the overheating problem with this sled. Did you put a different thermostat(upgraded/temprange) or replace with a new OEM one.
new oem from the dealer my old one wasnt set right so it would open up after it was already overheated

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ok thanks for the info. Mine has 2300 miles on it. Maybe I should change it for preventative measures. Don't want to get stuck on the trails.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thewiz said:
Ok thanks for the info. Mine has 2300 miles on it. Maybe I should change it for preventative measures. Don't want to get stuck on the trails.
mines an 800 chasis (crank let go in the 800) in mint showroom condition so it had to have another motor so now its a 600 with just over 2500 miles and the thermostat was bad

·
Registered
10 Posts
Never got into dirt bikes. I ride sleds because its something fun to do in the winter. Hate siting in the house all day.

·
Registered
97 Posts
red02xcsp600 said:
Does anyone know where i can find a red headlight cover for my 02 xc sp i can only find blue black or yellow.. thank you
i looked in the Dennis Kirk catalog and they only offer them colors so id say ur S.O.L., unless u put blue and yellow together snd c what that gets ya, or if u could find a red bulb cover that they some times have that might work for ya. question on my part im new 2 the site and dont know how 2 start topics where do u go 2 start one?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
SconsinSnowridder27 said:
question on my part im new 2 the site and dont know how 2 start topics where do u go 2 start one?
In the forums, like general, Ski-Doo, etc.. in the upper right corner of the screen, there will be a "New Topic" button.

Oh, and welcome!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hangman said:
SconsinSnowridder27 said:
question on my part im new 2 the site and dont know how 2 start topics where do u go 2 start one?
In the forums, like general, Ski-Doo, etc.. in the upper right corner of the screen, there will be a "New Topic" button.

Oh, and welcome!!!
Thanks Palski from wausau! sheeit

1 - 20 of 20 Posts