Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering if any body out there can help me out i have an 02 ZR 600 CCE EFI with 1500 miles on it when you pin it to the bar it will take off but quickly fall on its face until you let off the gas
you can hear a high pitched wine from the fuel tank I'm thinking fuel pump being that it has fresh gas new plugs and i just cleaned the power valves thanks any body for there help

·
Registered
82 Posts
i own the exact same sled.i havent had the problem,but remember hearing about it from a buddy that use to work for cat.if i remember correctly,they had some fuel pump issues.call your dealer and see if they had a service message or a recall for this issue...please tell me the outcome.
Originally posted by Jorgy84
[br]wondering if any body out there can help me out i have an 02 ZR 600 CCE EFI with 1500 miles on it when you pin it to the bar it will take off but quickly fall on its face until you let off the gas
you can hear a high pitched wine from the fuel tank I'm thinking fuel pump being that it has fresh gas new plugs and i just cleaned the power valves thanks any body for there help

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fatsam
i got it fixed today i pulled my fuel pump out and my smart valves had fell off the pick up lines for the fuel pump cheap and easy fix coast me $1.14 in some new hose clamps a lot better then a 230 dollar fuel pump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts