Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday March 08, 2003 9:00 PM (NEW!) Message OptionsSubscribe to ThreadE-Mail ThreadView Users ProfilePrivate Message UserPrint Thread

I'm on the 98' blue 700, chuck is on the black 98' 700, and Ty is on the 00' 800 rmk

http://www.vldbz.net/~rbmx/gallery/3-08-03/ just go there, and click the pictures press back, look at the others etc, tell me what you think

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
cool, nice job of sinking the sled! Damn you got the snow and you got the open water to play in...lucky

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
sweet pics, wish we had water/snow like that..

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
What's up with:

You are so badass you have to flip everyone off all the time.

What a tough little 13 yr old. Good job cool guy. [8D]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL! I revealed my helmet! ahaha, yea, the cover just got annoying, so i have been taking it off lately.

I try not to beat up my sled! :) it just happens man, lol, I've never wrecked that sled badly though, just jumped it off big stuff...:) My dad has wrecked it really bad though, twice, once into a ravine when all it was covered by was dry powder, and an incident with railroad tracks.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Well that explains it then. It's not really your sled after all, rather it's your fathers, and he just lets you use it a lot. I wonder if he knows you beat the sh!t out of it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
"What's up with:
You are so badass you have to flip everyone off all the time.
What a tough little 13 yr old. Good job cool guy."

This kid knows how to ride and from these pics it looks like he rides alot better than some of the guys that have been riding for longer than he's been alive. All my props it this kid. When you ride like that you can act badass.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
acting badass even if u are good is not cool, the ppl that act badass even if they are are looked down upon, by me at least, if you are good at something and act mellow bout it, that is cool

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]if you are good at something and act mellow bout it, that is cool
I completly agree. Let your actions speak for themselves.

You gain alot more respect and you look better over all.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by 377safari
[br]
This kid knows how to ride and from these pics it looks like he rides alot better than some of the guys that have been riding for longer than he's been alive. All my props it this kid. When you ride like that you can act badass.
I dunno who you are riding with but

a) 2 feet of air isn't impressive
b) sinking your sled isn't impressive
c) sitting while jumping is bad
d) being cocky about your abilities is retarded. Being modest earns respect, being cocky earns you a label as a stuck up asshole nobody wants to be around. I guess when you ride a 377 safari anything seems impressive. [;)]

Anyway, enough ranting, ACG summed it up nicely.

[8D]

·
Registered
117 Posts
you just jealous you can ride as good as the young kids peen-man? the pics you posted in polaris files and linked it to my wakerskipping topic were a joke. I sure hope you ride better than those pics displayed.

And I ride a 500.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Originally posted by dgerlach55033
[br]safari....... your being a complete idiot..
shut up about it already...
Well he had for like what almost a month.

Good thing it took him 22 days to think of a comeback...

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
????

Um, it was like 50 degrees and I took some pictures showing that it was melting and I was goofing around a bit. Nothing to do with my "riding abilities"

1) At least my sled is still above the water and not sunk.
2) I was just playing, almost all the snow was gone so it's pretty hard to "be badass" with a snowmobile on mud and grass
3) I don't need to brag about what I can do on an internet message board.
4) Jealous of 2 feet of air and sinking my sled? Who the hell would be jealous of that?

I don't know what you mean by Peen-Man but it sounds stupid to me, so it just goes to show that:

a) you've hit your head too many times
b) your mom dropped you when you were a baby
c) your mom shook you when you were a baby
d) you are just plain stupid.

I think most would agree with "D"

have a nice day little guy.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.