Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.vldbz.net/~rbmx/gallery/3-09-03/
One pic of my cousin ty on the red 800, and me on the blue 700. I broke my personal record of 30ft, to 45-50ft distance today :) Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Cool pics, I need to find some areas liek that to jump. It's real flat around here.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Originally posted by 98mxzx440
[br]sweet...i need to find someone to take pics while im jumpin!
[;)]Send me a plane ticket and I'll come.....lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
nice photography, try grabbing the brake in the air it helps to bring the front end of the sled down more so it not as rough on it , and smoother landing.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Theres not much stuff like that, so when I find it, I hit it alot. We were there for half an hour if not more just jumping. All you really need to find it somewhat of a hill that goes up kinda nice, and if you have enough snow, just get a shovel and carve it a little. That one got squirrely so I did that. Like MXRacer said, I love braking in the air and it just level out, its awesome. A couple of times I had time to brake, then gas cause i was going down a little too much. But off that jump, alot of the times you could just let off when you left and it'd come down.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Naw, its just kind of a small hill, theres alot on that single hill, about 100 yards to over theres a small cornice, and before the wind was drifting, thats where i did a about a 10ft drop, which is in the picture section. It's a pretty good place to just hang out at.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 98mxzx440

sweet...i need to find someone to take pics while im jumpin!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send me a plane ticket and I'll come.....lol

Ok....send me some snow,and in return ill sned u a plane ticket,that will make everyone happy![^]

·
Registered
49 Posts

Nice pics. Here are a couple of me and two of my buddies Eddie & Borje. Borje is the guy doing the drop. He's slightly insane. Should be on the Braaaap or 2 stroke cold smoke videos. On that drop he fell about 150 feet and only bounced once. Your looking at that bounce. He almost got bucked off his machine. I ride the red renegade 800, ed- summit 800, borje - summit 600. And if your looking for snow send me a box self addressed and stamped. We got tons of it in Labrador. 9 feet here in Cartwright now. The collage is a desktop that I whipped together. Lil' Everest is the place we were playing that day. If your wondering about helmets, we normally wear them. Just not when we play on the hills.

·
Registered
331 Posts
to see the pics, you have to edit the address in the link, right click and open in new window, the addy if you want is;
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/../images/users/Dewyjuice/DCP_0534.JPG

.................Chrome..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts