Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking at buying an 03 firecat its been freshly rebuilt 4" handelbar risers otherwis i dont know too much, but just wanted a general quote

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
north east iowa http://www.boosmotorsports.com/showcaseproductdetail.htm?ID=89665&Used=1 thats the page its got two side shots and a front shot of it

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Mileage? IMO it's the fastest production 700 cat made especially out of the box. 4k is pretty steep, I would pay no more than 3500 for that sled as it is 7 years old, unless it has like 200 miles on it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I agree with empire on fastest 700 cat, 3 guys i ride with have em 2 of which are 03s... They sell 3500 and down around here (ohio) all depending on mileage and condition of course. Also agree with 99polaris, fresh rebuild so it oughta be g2g however 4000 seems a tad steep imo...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
see i knew 4 grand was a lil high being it was the first year and there were many flaws but thanks for the input i really appreciate it

·
Registered
250 Posts
Snowmobileerion said:
see i knew 4 grand was a lil high being it was the first year and there were many flaws but thanks for the input i really appreciate it
Im gonna disagree on ur many flaws statement, these are very reliable sleds imo. May think about makin an offer to the guy, totally up to u obviously just throwin my 2 cents out there for ya

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
There is nothing wrong with that model of sled, awsome reliable motor, perfect efi system, it's got a very good chassis. Get the mileage and better pictures of it and shoot them an offer of 3200 as it is the sumner if it's in good shape and has around 3k miles.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
That's a pretty clean 03 F7(cosmetically). How many miles are on it? If it has over 2k miles i'd give him no more than 3500-3900 for it. Ask them if it has had the recalls done(Steering,Coolant Bottle, etc.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts