Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got bored today and decided to take a ride to our local Polaris Dealership. I spoted a 03 ProX 700 that was out back, and they were getting it ready to move it to their storage building. I asked them what they wanted, and after some negotions, the final price was $8200 out the door. The question I'm asking here is this a good deal or no. They also had a Sno Hawk for sale, umm $7,999 I think, never saw one of those before, looked real interesting. I feel as if $8200 is alittle high for last years model though. Any ideas on what it should be the right price?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I say its a bad deal.I just had a chance to but the same sled exept a 02 for only 4000$.thats a good deal but i didnt have the money and my dad wouldnt buy it. but 8200 is pretty close to full price(i think)I would look around more.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Yeah, thats not even close to what it should be priced in the off-season.

·
Registered
331 Posts
sounds like a bit high to me too, after all, it IS the end of the season, (or after the season for some) if I was going to talk $$$ with them, I would wait till more into the summer when they aren't even thinking about sleds....or at the END of the summer, they are more willing to deal at that time, make room for the new sleds, new mod year.

Anyone out there ever ridden one of those SnowHawks? I agree they DO look interesting, but how do they handle, and if you slow down or stop, do you have to put your feet down like on a bike? How do they corner and such...I would be interested in hearing from anyone that has ridden one..

·
Registered
170 Posts
I rode one in here[:)] yeah, it looks very interesting, but i still wouldnt buy it...
Its like a bike, little bit higher than bike is. they corner pretty well but it didnt go very well in the powder. But preride (is it preride?) if you want to!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
mr noah, I think you are confused cuz in 02 there was no ProX 700 Just a late season release Pro X 600 and a Pro X 440 Fan (available to consumers)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]mr noah, I think you are confused cuz in 02 there was no ProX 700 Just a late season release Pro X 600 and a Pro X 440 Fan (available to consumers)
Oh yeah. my bad! It was an 02edge xc sp 700. still a good deal.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
That is a good price for a 02 700.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts