Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Nope, Pro-X trailing arms are much shorter. Stronger yes, but too short that it would throw everything else off.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Even if they did fit I would not put them on there!! I had a Pro X and was really hoping I did not hit something that would bend a normal trailing arm. The problem with a reinforced trailing arm is that instead of bending an arm that is replaceable they can bend the whole tunnel. On a RMK of a edge you simply unbolt the arm and bolt on a new one I think that is much easier then replacing the tunnel.

JM2,
DW

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Originally posted by DAN_8485
[br]Even if they did fit I would not put them on there!! I had a Pro X and was really hoping I did not hit something that would bend a normal trailing arm. The problem with a reinforced trailing arm is that instead of bending an arm that is replaceable they can bend the whole tunnel. On a RMK of a edge you simply unbolt the arm and bolt on a new one I think that is much easier then replacing the tunnel.

JM2,
DW
Hes got that right, and prox;s are more comon to brake the rear mount that atachs to the tunnel/bulkhead more then a xc. stick with xcsp or xc trailing arms.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts