Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one did you like the best so far..

Slednecks 6 was good but 4 is still better..

Alticity 3 was done really well. The attemped back flip by Alex T. hurt just to watch it..

Thunderstruck 2 is awesome this year. Great music and filming.. I enjoyed this one the most.

What do you think?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by T_Cat
[br]Which one did you like the best so far..

Slednecks 6 was good but 4 is still better..

Alticity 3 was done really well. The attemped back flip by Alex T. hurt just to watch it..

Thunderstruck 2 is awesome this year. Great music and filming.. I enjoyed this one the most.

What do you think?
[red]edited by Polaris-Man[/red]

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Slednecks 6 (aka the Jay Quinlan show) was alright, better than 5 not as good as 4.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Please don't advertise on our general forum, you are pushing it with the signature line, I'm too lazy ATM to go edit that too.

This forum is not here to sell videos for you.

IMO SN4 is the best sledding vid available to date.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It might not be here to sell videos BUT it does contribute to the 'snowmobiling' indusrty. I don't see the harm in advertising video's that many people here would be interested in.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
The harm is if we allow people to advertise their stuff in our General purpose forum and not our advertising forum, it will clutter this place up with useless crap like "BUY MY STUFF"

You want to advertise? We have a advertising section, and we also have the swap area, where videos can be posted in the "Other" section.

So don't clutter our General forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone..

Sure we would like to sell some video's, it goes to support snowcross racers.

I will keep this kind of post where it belongs..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts