Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer has a 03 arctic cat zr sno pro 440..my question is what all would I have to do to it to get it trail ready and when thats all done with..how long do u think the engine will last, I know thats kinda hard to predict but what do u think?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
They are meant for low end power. They probably start moving at aroudn 5000 rpms. They are a pain to tune for trails i hear. The jetting and stuff and the fuel and heads are differen't i believe i may be wrong. They are fast not meant for speed though you would probably hit around 80 - 85 max. But 440 are fun sleds i rode my friends 04 sno pro and it was a fun sled. 440's also require some matience and some other things i am not sure about how long they will last. But I do know that i would never buy a 440 unless i had people who could help me with it ...

For example its like a unleaded truck and a diseal. They are very differen't engiens

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
theyre not that different, they require a bit more maintenance, the head need to be changed ive ridden one once it was snappy, i really liked it alot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.