Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See em here:

www.maximumsled.com/absolutenm/templates/articles_layout.asp?articleid=206&zoneid=1

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the Jet Fighter Spring order only

And the Steath for the Fircats

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Oh my god lord how about this King Cat...162x2-1\4, and titanium springs and clutches......I wants I wants...

/snofan/../images/users/alaskangold/King Cat.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
i am super stoked off that new King Cat man that thing looks so sic i mean i never thought a 162 was possibile plus titanium springs and clutches this thing is sure to be a mountain thrasher i might have to cancel a new vertical escape for the cat

·
Registered
13 Posts
i also like the fact that you can now order the Firecat F7 in a carb version it just seems that it will be better and all those graphic choices!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
The new cats are awesome! again they have taken sleds to a new level!. If i just had the money i would order a Sabercat 700 efi ext, That`s the most beutiful cat EVER!!!!. I am wondering what the other sled manufacterers are thinking, they are probably shivering in their pants right now....Thank you Arctic Cat.

·
Registered
569 Posts
They are pretty nice. The Polaris machines struck me a bit harder though. :p Some nice new Firecats and that Sabercat is pretty cool too.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Anyone want a 2003 zr900, It just went up for sale. New firecat next year for sure. The wife even said it was OK. May be I should get that in writing. Nah I wear the pants in the house........When she lets me. LOL.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Holy chit you can polish a turd! [:D] LOL Those sleds look awesome! I think I like the black one the best. No the Fighter jet look. No maybe the King Cat. Sweet!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Sounds like the Turbo would make a nice mid size sled.it needed more power badly.that 900 pumpkin is a sweet sled,just change the colour.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Those are some kick ass sleds!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Arctic cat rules!....life is good to all sled enthusiasts

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Boy, even I as a Polaris fan think Arctic Cat is putting them to shame. What a lineup!!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
The King Cat is a cool sled, How about the new red on the Arctic Cat 900 1M. All of my cat accessories are orange but the orange King Cat is a bit much even for me. Thank god they make it in Black with green graphics. 21 lbs lighter than a 03 900 1m 151 with the 162" 2 1/4 that should be an awsome hill climb/powder sled. Looks like I need to do some upgrades to keep up.[:0]
I wonder if they will put the new drive system on it in the next year or so that will save another 10-12 lbs of rotating mass.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts