Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like to add some things to my f7 for more gitty up and go. i heard the bullseye air intake works good? and i would like a clutch kit. and atleast a can so people; can hear me. i like the noise. what would u guys recomend with the mods ?

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I would recomend an aaen can from me and then there recomended clutching!!!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
madcow has your can. clutch it alittle, if you dont have studs they do help quite a bit

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Madcow.. how does the aaen can sound on the f7s ? is it a deep throaty sound like mprb cans.. how much would u be getting rid of it for. and do u ship to manitoba canada. if u can tell me this info i might look at it. my dad is still saying no to a can cause the guy at dealer told us on the f7 we dont gain any preformance, may even loose on putting lighter can on it :| i dont no if this is bs or not

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
The dealer isn't steering you wrong. The F7's actually looses HP when switching from the stock can. If you want to shed some pounds however, and don't care about a 2-3 HP loss, an aftermarket can will save about 5-6 pounds.

For an actual performance gain (not louder is faster!), go Speedwerx pipe and STOCK can. 4-5HP gain.

Install an ODS clutch kit, and a D&D "Y" pipe(+ 4-5HP) if you can find one. Best bang for the buck mods you can do to an F7.

Everything you need is right here............

http://www.theoutdoorshopinc.com/v3/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts