Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
No a rumble pack wont effect jetting.

But if it has a SLP can on it now, you cant put on a different silencer. It simply wont line up unless you modify your exit hole. I bought a pipe and can and was just gonna sell the silencer off and keep my rumble pack on but soon found out its a little different bend for a SLP pipe/ silencer combo to a Pipe/stock silencer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dekk85 said:
No a rumble pack wont effect jetting.

But if it has a SLP can on it now, you cant put on a different silencer. It simply wont line up unless you modify your exit hole. I bought a pipe and can and was just gonna sell the silencer off and keep my rumble pack on but soon found out its a little different bend for a SLP pipe/ silencer combo to a Pipe/stock silencer.
It has an SLP pipe on it with a rumble pack. The rumble pack silencer i just put on lined up fine. I was just wondering if I added that rumble pack with that slp pipe already being on if I had to worry about jetting again?

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Probably not. The Rumble pack doesn't effect jetting usually, if it fits then drive it and just check your plugs for the first few miles to be certian that your not having any problems with it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
driftpounder said:
Probably not. The Rumble pack doesn't effect jetting usually, if it fits then drive it and just check your plugs for the first few miles to be certian that your not having any problems with it.
Thank you for your input. I will do that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts