Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 rmk 700 with a 144" track. I bought it with an SLP single pipe and the high flow intake horn and vents in the dash. I added a sno stuff can. I know that I have it clutched for my altitude which is 0 to 1000 feet. I looked at the slp website for technical specs and they say that i should run I beleive a 510 jet on the PTO and MAG. They also say if you are running 91 fuel with octane that you should go up about 2 more sizes?? 530 jets seem a little big to me. Any advice will help out alot. I just do not want to burn this sled up or run it without using its full potential. Jetting for my area with all stock for that sled is #470 jets. I have heard that u want to run lean because the slp pipe needs to heat up for power?? Thanks for any info or advice u may have.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
If you're using all SLP stuff, amd SLP recommends using 530's, I'd start with 530's and go from there...

·
Registered
567 Posts
Definately my rmk has the slp performance package and at my alt they said run 410s as where most run 350 to 360s so I ran am an played with tge gyel and aur screws and it runs great so a lil tuning and you'll be fine

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put 520's in it and it runs great. Really halls ass!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts