Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright then... for 2005 & 2006 whats the sled that rips the hardest? Any make, any model.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
id have to say the f7 but rip do ou mean like top end or out of the whole

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
If you would have added 07, I would have said the Phazer, but for 05 and 06 I would say the Apex or Mach Z in the top end, and the MXZ 800X or F7 in the hole shot...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Polaris Pro X 120... JK... probable the Mach Z

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
F7

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Those damn Sno Pro 440's thats what. Period. Got to try out a 440 and I am sold... they are missles

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Personaly I prefer holeshot to top end, since I'm not comfortable riding much over 100. But when I get to 100 it's nice to be 150 feet infront of the guy I started next to (not that I would every race on a sled.. ah hem).

Sleds-650 is the 07 Phazer fast? I thought everyone was saying it was under powered unless you strap on a supercharger or turbo or a rocket or something. It rips on the bumps maybe though. I'd buy one as a second sled if I had a spare 11 g's laying around (I say 11 cause I'd have to lay out the 4 g's for the turbo, it cracks like 120 hp then)

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Originally posted by mmSeven
[br]
Sleds-650 is the 07 Phazer fast? I thought everyone was saying it was under powered unless you strap on a supercharger or turbo or a rocket or something. It rips on the bumps maybe though. I'd buy one as a second sled if I had a spare 11 g's laying around (I say 11 cause I'd have to lay out the 4 g's for the turbo, it cracks like 120 hp then)
No it's not fast, I was joking...[:D]

·
Registered
2,247 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
apex, sno-pro 400, F7 and summit's and mxz's

·
Registered
59 Posts
did anyone ever see a f1000 thay are so fast and a rocket off the line i doubt my rx1 could touch it even if i put a turbo on it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts