Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
read in another topic there is a reflash for the 05 polaris fusion 900 is this true and what does it do where can i get it done how much does it cost
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,786 Posts
If there is an un-done reflash, it wont cost anything, bring it to a Polaris dealership and they will do it for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dragon700 said:
If there is an un-done reflash, it wont cost anything, bring it to a Polaris dealership and they will do it for you.
yeah i had the vin run said it was all up to date i will double check i hade a bad speedo pickup and milage ran up to 10,000 miles at idel it would say i was doing 120 -fml-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
900modman said:
read in another topic there is a reflash for the 05 polaris fusion 900 is this true and what does it do where can i get it done how much does it cost
the other topic tells you all that

800storm said:
900modman said:
read in another topic there is a reflash for the 05 polaris fusion 900 is this true and what does it do where can i get it done how much does it cost
the other topic tells you all that
the fusion owners topic will give you all the info you need. there is a slp flash
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top