Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my season kicked off tonight. Came home from work to find 6" of snow in the yard. Pulled out the sled and whipped around the yard a few times just to help with the shakes.

[attachment=51296] [attachment=51297]

[attachment=51298] [attachment=51299]

[attachment=51300] [attachment=51301]

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Damn, its beginning to seem that if i want to actually ride a sled, id have to either move to the mountains or anything on the right side of a big lake.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Yup, Polarisperson and I are planning on going for a drive tommorow and Sat.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have a white yard (trace), all thats good for is grass dragin. Heck I can do that when its 80 degrees out. I guess I have to be upset for another week and wait for the snow. Sled looks good, nice Pa powder action shots.

·
Registered
945 Posts
We received four inches last night, not enough to ride, but i did take it accross a field to see how the new gearing responded. I must say, i too was able to tame the shakes.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Originally posted by Pauljoshua7
[br]Well my season kicked off tonight. Came home from work to find 6" of snow in the yard. Pulled out the sled and whipped around the yard a few times just to help with the shakes.

[attachment=51296] [attachment=51297]

[attachment=51298] [attachment=51299]

[attachment=51300] [attachment=51301]
Remember the trails don't open until the Dec 18??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Another member braggin up the white fluffy stuff they have in their area, hopefully I can get a little taste of that soon

·
Registered
945 Posts
Has anyone heard if the ANF received much snow the past couple days? Lake chautauqua got hit hard from what i heard.

·
Registered
442 Posts
ANF hasn't had much of this last snow. I was by there yesterday and yards barely had any snow, could still see the grass

1 - 13 of 13 Posts