Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for a quick gut check on what the general opinion is on which sled is better, for whatever reason (feel free to chime in what those reasons are).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep up?!? Just remember, the only reason you'll be close enough to eat my snow is because I'll be pulling you back to the trailer!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I'm biased, I recently purchased an 06 600HO. I've heard that the 700's aren't bad, they just catch a bad rap because they're the same design as the 900.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
600 HO all the way. Im not a fan of the 750 and 850 twins, too much vibration.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for confirming this. I came across a '05 900 at a dealership on Saturday, and after throwing that into the mix for consideration, I looked into the vibration issue. It seems that is a pretty common complaint, and I have a tough time justifying buying new knowing that I'm going to have to wrench on it when I get home to be happy with it.

Which is why I decided on:
2007 600 HO CFI Switchback

Even if I have to wait a bit until they come back into this stratosphere in price. It has everything I want: solid 600 engine, CFI, long track, and Rider Select. It's something I'd feel comfortable putting my wife on when we ride together, but still be able to do everything and more than my current sled can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts