Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad got a 06 900 switchback, I heard stuff about them viberating alot, also wondering how the trail riding will be with the 144 in track, and how do they perform are they fast.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Originally posted by polaris245snow
[br]My dad got a 06 900 switchback, I heard stuff about them viberating alot, also wondering how the trail riding will be with the 144 in track, and how do they perform are they fast.
They vibrate but only at idle.... trail riding will be excellent due to the tipped rails on the switchback.... and they are plenty... plenty fast. Awesome sled....period.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Originally posted by PolarisEdge
[br]
Originally posted by polaris245snow
[br]My dad got a 06 900 switchback, I heard stuff about them viberating alot, also wondering how the trail riding will be with the 144 in track, and how do they perform are they fast.
They vibrate but only at idle.... trail riding will be excellent due to the tipped rails on the switchback.... and they are plenty... plenty fast. Awesome sled....period.
He has it right. Fun sleds, plenty fast, and lots of power for the powder.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Everything I've heard (from actual owners) and read seem to say that while they are quite capable on the trails they're better off trail than on. Changing the skis helps them turn better though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts