Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to find out what can i do to tweak my F7 up with out spending a lot of cash. Pipe, silencers,reeds,gearing for the dimond drive,air flow, ect. and were can i get them from.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Seems like the best cheap mods for F7s are bullseyes, y pipe, and fuel pressure regulators. BMP's stealth pipe is also a great price. After that youll need to spend the cash on a boondockers control box and they are quite spendy. Gear sets for diamond drive are also very very expensive.

There are also a few good clutch kits out there. BMP, Speedwerx, Sledjunkys, DD Racing, RKT just to name a few.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I would say anything from Speedwerx that you'd be intrested it wont let you down. They specialize in just Arctic Cat. My friend has a F6 and has many things done by speedwerx themselves and has yet anything to go wrong (after about 2000 miles). They also have a great clutch kit.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
I think you are referring to DD Racing that specializes in just Arctic Cat. Speedwerx has great products for all brands.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/font=Times New Roman]What do you think about putting gas operated valves from bike man performance on the cat our keep the cabled power valves? What can I get with out getting the EFI Control box for it to tune it , I just wanted to add a few parts not much just to get lil more kick out of it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The rave valves are don't really add any power just adjustabilty, more for big bores or an upgrade if your servo motor quits working.
I would get the d&d y-pipe, bikeman stock pipe mod, fuel restrictor, and an ods cluch kit, and a timing key if you want to run higher grade gas.

·
Registered
209 Posts
First thing to do is figure out what you are really looking for. Says "top speed", but on what? Ice , snow, hills, ditches? Buying gizmo's do not make a sled fast. Nothing worse than spending a pile of money and a stocker blows you away. Make sure know what you want before buying and that it will do what you want. Clutch kits, etc are as good as what they are made for.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well me servo motor did blow and i had to buy a new one from a friend. I like to travle alot from place to place so i just want to give it a kick. single pipe and silencer, reeds,clutch kit,studs,more air flow parts, just a few parts without haveing to get a controll box got it. I am looking for speed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just my opinion,it works well for me,is 78 gram dalton weights,teal d&d spring in the primary,10-4 secondary(06update),larger air flow intake,d&d y pipe and you'll be impressed.I also cleaned the ports and shaved the head and didn't change any fuel delivery,and it takes a damn good sled to pull by it,good luck...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts