Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to upgrade...found a used F6 LXR with 3k miles on it. I'm a little worried about the miles though, comes with stock seat and a 2up seat as well, which is on it. Near perfect condition with new slides and carbides. Any opinions on this sled? Thanks.

· Registered
288 Posts
one of my friends has this sled and they are pleased with it. they do trial riding and ditch riding and it serves its purpose very well. 3k miles is kind of alot for an 07 but if its well maintained you will get a lot of miles out of it. definately go for this sled. you wont be dissapointed

· Registered
538 Posts
my dad has a 2007 F6 sno pro. and its an awesome sled, the rider positioning is great, it takes the moguls excellent, and it just goes where you point it. the only difference between the sno pro and the LXR is the suspension. the sno pro is set up stiffer and it still rides amazing. another cool thing about the 07 F6s is that they have easily adjustable handlebars, and seat to fit almost any rider. and you can ride further back like and older sled or up forward like a new one.

there is nothing bad to say about the 07 F6.

· Registered
127 Posts
Can't go wrong with an F6, Those were rock solid platforms of their time, could blow away most ZR 700's. As long as everything else is in good working order this wouldn't be a bad sled. I would be checking engine function with those miles on it. Ask about what maintenance, both preventative or repairs have been done to it.

Can't go wrong with an F6, Those were rock solid platforms of their time, could blow away most ZR 700's. As long as everything else is in good working order this wouldn't be a bad sled. I would be checking engine function with those miles on it. Ask about what maintenance, both preventative or repairs have been done to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.