Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 07 iq 600 ho cfi. i have a sno stuff can and a slp can. both sound good. the sno stuff is a little louder. do they make a can that is even louder? i'm not extremely happy with either of my cans. my buddies have ski doos with sno stuff and that are very very loud. thats what i was looking for. any ideas? thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
ultra q are loud. but real loud pipes get trails closed........... just sayin

·
Registered
848 Posts
If you want something louder than snostuff then straight pipe it lol, not recommended though. MBRP is pretty loud, similar to snostuff but more resonance.

It's not all about being the loudest...

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
How long have you had the snostuff on it? Mine wasn't that loud when I had first got it. After about 50 miles its getting louder. Every ride it gets louder! Just let the can break in..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i've had the sno stuff on for only 5-7 miles. i've been told they will get louder. so i'll put some miles on it and see what it sounds like. i dont go to any trails to ride. only ride around home. no one bitches about noise. and i never said anything about being the loudest, i just wanna a little more deep sound out of it. i thought the ultra q cans were really quiet. does anyone have a video with a ultra q or a mbrp? thanks for the input tho guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts