Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has came across a rack or has built one for the RMK... I haul gas sometimes, and I am thinking that a rack would be good.... Any ideas?

I thought about having one fabed up out of aluminum... but I think I would be happier with a manufactured one if they make it.

Anyone else done any modifications to the 07? I already re-located the tail light further back under the seat..

Also, any problems so far?

I havent had ONE!
Just a little boggy durring that first tank of fuel because the oil... but other than that, I can honestly say it is the sweetest ride i've had.

Thanks

[attachment=57399]Photos are from Lost Lake... ALASKA
[attachment=57397][attachment=57398]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Fabcraft make a sweet one that is real low profile which supports the can only on the corners I am tempted to buy it or make one just like it!!

[attachment=57428] [attachment=57429]

http://www.jcsecure.com/fabcraft/gasrack.php?sled=10

DW

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have one from Holz fits in the slots mounted behind the seat works great. Aluminum and goes on in about 5 minutes tops. Polaris makes a similar one also.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Just a thought but see what one costs from any earlier year RMK maybe like the set up on a 06 or something.They can carry gas and a shovel on the rack.Just don't know what they would cost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts