Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think of the ski-doo freestyles. Has anyone had any problems with them? are they a decent machine? Im thinkin of makin payments on one

·
Registered
112 Posts
'ive heard that the front suspension was pretty bad but the back worked well. but i think you should go with the 550 f motor instead of that 300 deal.

·
Registered
87 Posts
freestyles are kind of a kids snowmobile, unless youre looking for somthing to putt around on. they top out at about 45

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o really that suks....i just want a good sled for pulling snowboarders n cruisin around

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Then the freestyle would not be a good sled for you, an indy 500 would be great though, or if you're really set on spending lots of money a phazre would be sweet too.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well my mom will make the payments i just pay her the money so its not like i will get bad credit or whatever.............acctallyi dont even know if im legal age to make payments

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
if you can afford to make the payments then do it. if not try to save your money and save. the 550 fan rev would be a nice sled for ya. but if you want to make payments and keep it for a while the 550 fan will out grow you. so id look to a liquid cooled sled.

·
Registered
901 Posts
look for a used rmk 600 or a used summit 600 they should suit your needs well

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I personally think they are the ugliest sled ever made. And they are small, for early teens IMO.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the info.......sleds used are so much right now cauise we got decent snow this year but yea ill definently look for a bigger one

·
Registered
351 Posts
LOOK INTO A 00' 600 RMK I have one for my wife and it pull around 2/3 kids at a time no problem. You can find them pretty reasonable.(2000-3000 usd)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yee thats bout the price range i will be able to afford.........ill have to start lookin........u know the topspeed

·
Registered
586 Posts
Originally posted by BigJohnson
[br]LOOK INTO A 00' 600 RMK I have one for my wife and it pull around 2/3 kids at a time no problem. You can find them pretty reasonable.(2000-3000 usd)
ROGER

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Originally posted by NickJ
[br]I personally think they are the ugliest sled ever made. And they are small, for early teens IMO.
yeah same here

·
Registered
351 Posts
Originally posted by ripNride
[br]yee thats bout the price range i will be able to afford.........ill have to start lookin........u know the topspeed

These sled have good power and are fast so if you do get one watch yourself it can get you in trouble fast! If you havent ridin before you might look at a smaller cc and start with it, there are some good smaller sleds out there. If you are looking at powder riding and use for snowboarding you shouldnt have to worry the top speed. Top speed and kids = $3000 sled rapped around tree and kid drinking through a straw![V]

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha.....yea i should be used to drivin sleds by then....i got a 87 enticer now but id still have to watch a bit

·
Registered
351 Posts
Well then look into it these sleds are alot of fun! You can get all sorts of mods for them once you are ready and got more money!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts