Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get rid of some projects so i can pick up a sled for the winter
First is a 2008 Polaris Outlaw 450 MXR (KTM RFS 450 motor), the motor is out of the frame and needs some work, pm for details $2000 OBO

Second I have a 1974 honda cb750 converted into a 3 wheeler, right now its setup as a sand drag machine, but wouldnt take much to convert to ice, asphalt, dirt, whatever. It also still has rear shock mounts (no suspension right now), so with shocks front and rear, it could probably be a fun trail beater $750 OBO

Will trade one or the other for a sled with a similar value to my asking price , but would probably rather sell, but ya never know, shoot me an offer, also will consider atv trades. Not looking to trade both for one toy though. Stuff is located in Northwest Ohio (about half hour east of toledo, oh you can text or call 419 707 2971 if interested or PM or email me [email protected], I'm pretty easy to get ahold of. Thanks

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a guy coming out this weekend with a 05 Polaris Predator 500 he wants to trade for my quad, so if you may be interested in my quad and have a sled you'd trade or cash, nows the time to let me know, I'm going to try and trade this predator for a sled as well, so if any interest in that let me know, it runs and rides

1 - 3 of 3 Posts