Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever decide to smash ur front bumper and tear up ur bottom pan and pan cap i advise against lol total pain in the a$$ tearin it off to replace...

·
Registered
567 Posts
ouch

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hit a damn culvert at the end of the season and got bored tonight so i figured why not tear it off and jesus lord that turned into a 3 hour job lol theres a million steel rivets holdin it all on and its damn near impossible gettin to em with a drill. had to grind most of em off

·
Registered
564 Posts
sounds like a huge pain in the ass, I hate it when I cant drill through rivets. Sooooooo whatd we learn from all this, culverts suck, and they move about as fast as trees. haha just given u shit man, dont feel to bad i put my sled into a ditch where we took a culvert out the summer before last season, forgot it wasnt there anymore.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
These things are easier than you making it! You need to get that front end off the ground and pull the front suspension and it makes it much much easier. Atleast pull the shocks and sway bar so you can move the suspension up and down so you can get your drill or rivet gun in there. The revs are harder imo, I actually enjoy working on the XP.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BskidooC said:
These things are easier than you making it! You need to get that front end off the ground and pull the front suspension and it makes it much much easier. Atleast pull the shocks and sway bar so you can move the suspension up and down so you can get your drill or rivet gun in there. The revs are harder imo, I actually enjoy working on the XP.
Im well aware of that, its almost like i dont have the means of gettin the front end off the ground or i would but thanks for the advice...

JEEPS101 said:
sounds like a huge pain in the ass, I hate it when I cant drill through rivets. Sooooooo whatd we learn from all this, culverts suck, and they move about as fast as trees. haha just given u shit man, dont feel to bad i put my sled into a ditch where we took a culvert out the summer before last season, forgot it wasnt there anymore.
HAHAHA very true jeeps, the ol lady had a similar statement when i did it lol good stuff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts