Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any news on the 08 snow check for polaris?
Will Polaris have a sled to beat the cat or doo??
Will they make a good 700 or bigger?
I'm looking at snow checking.

·
Registered
661 Posts
A good 700? I didn't know the new 700 was a bad one?? I haven't heard any bad reviews. I'm sure you will see something new for 08, but will have to wait till spring I think.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Wait till late march early april like everyone else. Polaris will not fold their hand this early...

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Shoot, I haven't even ridden this year, yet. Hold your horses. All in due time. All in due time.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Doesn't release the '08 snowcheck until end of Feb., early March.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Will Polaris have a sled to beat the cat or doo??Will they make a good 700 or bigger?

The 07 700 dragon beats everything. Do some research and you would know.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
A good 700, geez man what else can you ask for?? Have you not read the reviews about the Dragon with 700 CFI?? 140 stock hp, 2hp less than the F8!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good to see you guys are on the ball.
I have 600 miles on my 03 Black X edge this year.
And want to ungrade just don't know what as I still like my edge 700 XC.
And thats why I'm asking, you guys give a good response, Thanks.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Why sno-check an 08 when there will PLENTY of brand new 07's sitting at the dealerships this spring??

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I don't know about you, but if the rumours of an 800 CFI are true, I will be putting money down on one this spring. It would be especially nice if it were a switchback with the "raw" look.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My thoughts exactly a 800 dpi {150hp} switchback with a nice place for gas can on back.
And some real hot graphic's. The right clutching and gearing right out of the box.
And under 500lbs.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Originally posted by Blackx
[br]My thoughts exactly a 800 dpi {150hp} switchback with a nice place for gas can on back.
And some real hot graphic's. The right clutching and gearing right out of the box.
And under 500lbs.
That would be the ticket! A choice of tracks and shocks would be a nice addition. I did the company website and added some accessories to the dragon and adding SLP Powder Pros was like a 679.00 option! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Originally posted by erick
[br]I don't know about you, but if the rumours of an 800 CFI are true, I will be putting money down on one this spring. It would be especially nice if it were a switchback with the "raw" look.
But erick what about your current sled? Would u sell it?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
http://www.arcticcat.com/snow/haydays_b700.asp

This is the results of the haydays beat that polaris engineers>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
577 Posts
HAHAHA Those are not drag racing results. [LOL]

Those are some Select grass drag result used as Advertising to lure un-informed (usually young) Buyers.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts