Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
[thumb]
[thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb]
What helmet cam do you use?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tughillboy said:
[thumb]
[thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb]
What helmet cam do you use?
its a vholdr contour HD

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
mxzrevman said:
tughillboy said:
[thumb]
[thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb]
What helmet cam do you use?
its a vholdr contour HD

Ive heard good things about those i have some videos working on one of my dad on his fusion 900 right now ill post it up sometime this week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,555 Posts
I really like this one haa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mthjEnX5AJU
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
^^^James007,

That was pretty slick! Yes it was kind of strange, almost like his head was superimposed there sense it did not appear to move at all. That's because it's a fixed point with the camera. the music was fitting also! Good find!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so,i guess im in a contest
all the helmet cam videos i make this season
have been entered for me , in a contest on the vholdr helmet cam web site
and the winners get some sled gear and other prizes
i have a real chance to win
so i need some views, and some thumbs up from you guys/gals


thanks for the help my fellow sled heads
i will let you know how i make it
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
15,519 Posts
mxzrevman said:
so,i guess im in a contest
all the helmet cam videos i make this season
have been entered for me , in a contest on the vholdr helmet cam web site
and the winners get some sled gear and other prizes
i have a real chance to win
so i need some views, and some thumbs up from you guys/gals


thanks for the help my fellow sled heads
i will let you know how i make it
Make sure you tell people that when you post a thread to generate hits to your videos.
http://www.trailconditions.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=14935
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
arcticcatmatt said:
mxzrevman said:
so,i guess im in a contest
all the helmet cam videos i make this season
have been entered for me , in a contest on the vholdr helmet cam web site
and the winners get some sled gear and other prizes
i have a real chance to win
so i need some views, and some thumbs up from you guys/gals


thanks for the help my fellow sled heads
i will let you know how i make it
Make sure you tell people that when you post a thread to generate hits to your videos.
http://www.trailconditions.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=14935
i thought thats what i was doing????[?]
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top