Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went riding up in wisconsin fun time except my sled was bogging alot.

Coming out of corners it fell on its face and going up hills or riding in powder same thing no power.

Got on a lake or striaght away held it wide open bogged then got going and ran awesome till i got in turn and had to let off and then take off was boggy.

I do have a mbrp can on it but i was told that everything should adjust itself.

Could this be clutching problem, ves spring need to be changed?

any help would be great guys

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Was your check engine light blinking at all? Most likely the TPS needs to be adjusted,they are pretty fussy if they are not adjusted just right.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RMK-KING said:
Was your check engine light blinking at all? Most likely the TPS needs to be adjusted,they are pretty fussy if they are not adjusted just right.
No it never came on at all it seems to be a hit or miss power sometimes its there sometimes its not all i know is its pissing me off ha

·
Registered
42 Posts
sledneck640 said:
RMK-KING said:
No it never came on at all it seems to be a hit or miss power sometimes its there sometimes its not all i know is its pissing me off ha
were you any where nere hurley ? four of us went up there this week end and all of our sleds ran like that and they are all carborated . from a dead stop mine was awsome but if i slowed down and tried to get back on it it bogged like crazy ?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
i was up that way this weekend, we had no problems with any of our sleds(except a formula and a tree becoming real good friends) my brotherinlaw has a mbrp can on his 700 and it ran perfect all weekend

1 - 5 of 5 Posts