Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

With the season over, I was doing some maintenance on my sled for next season. I noticed a few mistakes the previous owner has done, one of the boots was installed incorrectly, all clamps were installed incorrectly and he had put a bunch of high temp silicone around the boots at the back of the airbox.

I removed all of the silicone, rearranged the boots to be installed correctly as well as placed the clamps where they are meant to sit. The issue I am having is that the clamps seem to be hitting the injectors which doesn't allow me to fully seat the boots onto the throttle bodies. Is this normal on this design?

I mean it's very close to being fully seated but just barely where my OCD kicks in and doesn't feel right to me.

Thank you everyone

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics? Can you rotate the clamps at all for a better fit?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I'm an idiot lol, I rotated one around to see and it's fitting nicely now.. the boots go one a certain way and the clamps are designed with a void in one area to fit specifically on the boot. They're placed in a certain order on the partzilla schematics yet the clamps should actually go the opposite way.

Can you tell I'm lacking sleep! Lol

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the useless post.

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts