Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Snow sux[:(!]

Me and a couple buddies made it all the way to the tit on saturday. At most there was a foot of snow in places where it piled up. But there was alot of exposed rock and brush as well.

Its gonna be a few more weeks before I try it again

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
You guys are brave, no damage to the sleds??? I see you live in North Pole, I'm right down the road from you. We'll have to get together this year for a ride or two....welcome aboard also.

·
Registered
352 Posts
you must be talking about up around glen allen or something...the only summit lake i know of is in HatcherPass. i know there are others but i dont know where they are at....

Welcome to the site....its a great forum....evry one is pretty freindly...lots of information!!! hang around i think youll like it.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Originally posted by NERVOUS ENERGY
[br]oh it must be rough only a foot of snow and all.lol
welcome to the site.
signed: Green with envy.
Yeah, no kidding. hehe [B)]

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
The summit lake he is talking about is just north of Paxson its where they hold the Arctic man every year. (there are like 20 lakes in AK named summit lake)
a foot isn't enough to go for me but glad to here there is a foot, so next couple of systems that blow through we'll be good to go.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah it was pretty rough and in retrospect I don't think I would do it again. But I wanted to see the conditions for myself so we went...
Hopefully they will get the webcam set up sometime in the near future.

·
Registered
352 Posts
ya i knew there was quite a few Summet lakes but im not to sure where they all are. now i know which one your talking about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts