Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I came home from riding my sled!!! As if it couldn't get any better, I open my garage to see that my cousin dropped off a sled for me. It is a 95 XCR 440. The top end is blown up and I am going to put a 500 top end on it, with twin pipes I baught from butcherboy. I called my cousin and he said he didn't care what he got for it, so I offered him 100 bucks and he didn't think twice about it.

[attachment=54250]

[attachment=54251]

[attachment=54252]

[attachment=54253]

[attachment=54254]

[attachment=54255]

[attachment=54256]

[attachment=54257]

Does anyone want some 440 heads and head cover. Also stock pipe for sale.

Do you think I made out well?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Now why can't I find deals like that? It'll be kinda a sleeper when your done with it. Will the 440 head cover work for the 500?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't believe it will, but butcherboy hooked me up with 500 cylinders, heads, and cover for free. Thanks again butcherboy.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Not bad at all man!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
great deal hope she goes good

·
Registered
690 Posts
you got an awesome deal, can't pass that up, you could part it out and get 6-8 times as much as you paid for it

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
You always seems to run into good deals on your sleds,lol.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
How bout you take all my 98xcr 440 engine for a partial trade on that 700 motor? Ive got carbs, airbox... I have pretty much everything or if you had some time, Ive got everything to put it back together.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Zrxpilot
[br]How bout you take all my 98xcr 440 engine for a partial trade on that 700 motor? Ive got carbs, airbox... I have pretty much everything or if you had some time, Ive got everything to put it back together.
Who are you talking to?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not that I know of...?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Damn. You are a lucky SOB! The day I get a deal like that is the day I go to jail for receiving stolen property LOL. Looks like a fun project. Keep us posted on how it's going. Good luck bud.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts